The Utrecht Network Young Researchers Grant
Can be applied for by PhD students - application deadline is 25 January 2022
The Utrecht Network Young Researchers Grant is designed to promote and further enhance the Network’s support to students and staff as well as broaden mobility between the Network’s institutions.
Within the framework of the Young Researchers Grant up to 20 scholarships of €1,000 each will be offered to students, who might not be eligible for other scholarship programmes such as Erasmus+ (e.g. length of stay is under two months).
The Utrecht Network Young Researchers Grant is for self-organised mobilities at one of the Utrecht Network partner universities.
The grant is limited to thesis research on masters or PhD level. Students are allowed to take courses as well, however priority will be given to ‘research-only’ PhD students.
Application deadline is 25 January 2022. Send your application for The Utrecht Network Young Researchers Grant to email@example.com.
- Masters/PhD level
- The period of mobility must be between 1 April 2022 and 31 March 2023
- Minimum length of stay 4 weeks (mobility is not restricted to semesters, but may also take place during the holidays)
- Students, who are eligible for an Erasmus+ grant or similar, cannot apply for this grant
- Application Form
- Letter of Recommendation by supervisor/programme coordinator
- Letter of Acceptance (by an academic supervisor/coordinator at the host institution)
Find more information on this website. Please notice, that we have set an earlier deadline than the one mentioned on the website.